Return Period after Delivery is applicable if product received is Defective or Damaged or Not as Described.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/Mobile site within the applicable Returns Policy period. In a rare event of the replacement being defective/damaged.
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
* Log into your APEX TECHNOLOGY account and go to the ‘My Orders’ page
* Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding ‘View Details’ link
* In the detailed order page, you will see ‘Cancel’ links against each of the items in that order
* Click on the ‘Cancel’ link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund & confirm cancellation
* Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible